Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 68] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: When a front page Prophet article declares, "Harry Potter Got Me Pregnant!" Harry knows he's in for an interesting year, especially considering he didn't do it. Even the fat lady won't let Harry into the common room until he shows her he is a true Gryffindor. This revelation leads to a surprise for Severus Snape. This story is part of the series, JAWorley's Challenges. The previous story in the series is Through the Eyes of Another. The next story in the series is My Secret Father.

Awards:
Story Notes:

Banner

Table of Contents

1. A Wonderful Summer by JAWorley [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (2107 words) Printer

The chapters for this story will often be less than 6 pages typed in Word. Reviews welcome. I've been working on this story for a while and finally decided to answer my own challenge! The story is almost done so I'll be posting the chapter fairly rapidly.
Banner

2. The Scope of Injustice by JAWorley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1864 words) Printer

3. Friend or Foe by JAWorley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1658 words) Printer

4. Tares Arise by JAWorley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1631 words) Printer

5. A Friend in Need by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1644 words) Printer

6. The Man His Father Was by JAWorley [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1956 words) Printer

Banner

7. Hard Truths by JAWorley [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (1734 words) Printer

Another short chapter. Note: There's a fair bit of violence and blood in this chapter. You can skip the violent bloody part when you get to it if it bothers you, although it's short.

8. The Kind of Son A Father Wants by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2714 words) Printer

The long awaited next chapter is up! It turned out a bit longer than expected. Enjoy and don't forget to review!

9. Redemption by JAWorley [Reviews - 37] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2603 words) Printer

Final chapter! Merry Christmas all!

The End.
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, JAWorley's Challenges. The previous story in the series is Through the Eyes of Another. The next story in the series is My Secret Father.
This story is a favorite of 108 members. Members who liked A Seed in the Thorns also liked 1797 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5