Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Hermione needs help preparing for the Yule Ball, so she goes to her most trusted Professor. Set in Lady Lanera "Summer School" and "Sword of Slytherin" universe.

I probably shouldn't be posting this story on P&S since Snape and Harry aren't in it, but since its a part of the Summer School Series (which does focus on Snape and Harry and is on this site) I figured I might as well. Enjoy! This story is part of the series, Ties that Bind. The previous story in the series is Haunted Tower. The next story in the series is A Very Merry Snape Christmas.

Takes Place: 6th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Misc Genres: Family, General, Humor
Tags: Adoption, Alternate Universe Word count: 1684
Main Characters: Hermione, McGonagall, Sinistra Read: 1793
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: Ties that Bind
Challenges: None
Published: 24 Dec 2010 - Updated: 24 Dec 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

This is a Christmas Present for the Great and Wonderful Author Lady Lanera. Merry Christmas Lan!

This little oneshot is set in Lady Lanera's 'Summer School' and 'Sword of Slytherin' universe. It's probably a good idea to read them in order to know what's going on, but not strictly necessary. The links to both are below.

http://potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2127

http://potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2248

Check out her other stories too!

And many thanks to SnapesWidow for beta'ing.

Table of Contents

1. Dancing Lessons by DaughterOfAres [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1684 words) Printer

A special thanks to SnapesWidow and Lady Lanera for beta'ing!

The End.
DaughterOfAres is the author of 16 other stories. This story is part of the series, Ties that Bind. The previous story in the series is Haunted Tower. The next story in the series is A Very Merry Snape Christmas.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5