Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: The Potters survive Voldemort's attack only to divorce soon after. James dies not long after that, on a mission, and Harry goes to live with his mother and her husband-Severus Snape. Severus hated James and carries it over onto his son...how does this affect Harry in the long run? And what happens when something unforeseen happens to the small boy? There is a sequel. This story is part of the series, Not My Son. The next story in the series is Dear Severus Snape,.

Takes Place: 0 - Pre Hogwarts (before Harry is 11) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Stepfather Snape Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe, Child fic, Kidnapped Word count: 8313
Main Characters: Draco, Lily, Lucius, Narcissa, .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 6546
Rated: K+
Warnings: Neglect
Series: Not My Son
Challenges: None
Published: 16 Aug 2012 - Updated: 19 Aug 2012
Awards:
Story Notes:
There is a sequel to this story called "Dear Severus Snape,"...which will be posted immediately following this one.
Table of Contents

1. Not My Son by marksmom [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8313 words) Printer

The End.
marksmom is the author of 2 other stories. This story is part of the series, Not My Son. The next story in the series is Dear Severus Snape,.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked Not My Son also liked 811 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5