Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Sequel to 'Not My Son'. The years have passed and Harry is ready to go off to school...but where is he going? How does Severus affect his decision as to which school to attend? And what is this about a letter from James Potter? Only warning is for one swear word and implied slash/Mpreg...if you blink, you'll miss it. This story is part of the series, Not My Son. The previous story in the series is Not My Son.

Takes Place: 8 - Pre Epilogue (adult Harry) Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Stepfather Snape Genres: Angst, Family, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 7974
Main Characters: Draco, James, Lily, Lucius, Narcissa, Original Character, Remus, Sirius, .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 7135
Rated: T
Warnings: Neglect
Series: Not My Son
Challenges: None
Published: 16 Aug 2012 - Updated: 19 Aug 2012
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Dear Severus Snape, by marksmom [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7974 words) Printer

The End.
marksmom is the author of 2 other stories. This story is part of the series, Not My Son. The previous story in the series is Not My Son.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Dear Severus Snape, also liked 673 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5