Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: What if James and Lily had survived the attack from Voldemort that night in Godric's Hollow? How different would a certain Harry Potter's life be growing up with a real family? And how differently would Snape treat Harry when he goes to Hogwarts? Years 1-7 and everything in between.

Rated: T
Warnings: Physical Punishment Spanking, Out of Character, Profanity, Romance/Slash
Series: None
Challenges: None
Published: 26 May 2015 - Updated: 27 Jun 2015
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. The Beginning by That_One_New_Pokemon [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (10499 words) Printer

2. First Year by That_One_New_Pokemon [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (8919 words) Printer

Just a heads up, there's a tad bit of slash.(?) Its more humor related than anything, but just in case. Also, a bit of profanity near the end.

3. Chapter 3 by That_One_New_Pokemon [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (7129 words) Printer

Yes I know this took forever, but everything will be explained in the end notes. But for now, enjoy chapter 3 and please review! =)

To be continued...
That_One_New_Pokemon is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 19 members. Members who liked Another Life Lead also liked 1090 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5