Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Harry and/or Snape find themselves reliving the same span of time over and over again. What caused this phenomenon, and just how are they to get out of it? Are both wizards aware that time is repeating itself, or just one of them? And just what is it about this one day that it just refuses to end? This story is part of the series, XYZ Challenge - A Story for each Challenge. The previous story in the series is Rumours of the Pond. The next story in the series is Yourself to Blame.

Takes Place: 5th Year Chapters: 3
Snape flavour: Canon Snape Completed: Yes
Categories: Fic Fests > #21 Springfest 2016, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape Genres: Action/Adventure, General, Humor
Tags: None Word count: 11271
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Filch, Flitwick, Fred George, Hermione, Other, Pomfrey, Ron Read: 7333
Rated: K+
Warnings: None
Series: XYZ Challenge - A Story for each Challenge
Challenges: Ground Hog Day
Published: 20 Jun 2016 - Updated: 20 Jun 2016
Awards:
Story Notes:

The first of my stories written for the Spring Fest (who knew Muse loved spring so much?! O_o ) and also included as part of my XYZ challenge series (although it wasn't my original 'G').

 

The challenge did also include 'bonus points' for multiple chapters. I'm afraid this is the best I could do with that.

Table of Contents

1. Chapter 1 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (358 words) Printer

I apparently vaguely had it in my mind that this was set in 6th year (hence Malfoy), but then realised later on that 1) I was using a calendar for Harry's FIFTH year, and 2) Snape wouldn't have been teaching potions in that case. So it is, officially, set in 5th year, but just imagine Malfoy's done something . . . Malfoy-esque.

2. Chapter 2 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (10473 words) Printer

3. Chapter 3 by Magica Draconia [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (440 words) Printer

The End.
Magica Draconia is the author of 30 other stories. This story is part of the series, XYZ Challenge - A Story for each Challenge. The previous story in the series is Rumours of the Pond. The next story in the series is Yourself to Blame.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked Ground Hog Day also liked 814 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5