Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: Once upon a time he was Harry of the orphanage of Leeds. But after a summer spent discovering that he and Professor Snape had been tied together for 12 years by their shared ghosts, Harry Potter had become Harry of Bainbridge, the boy Snape had adopted. Harry didn’t know if he’d ever get used to being called Master Snape, or if the kids at school would ever stop pestering him with questions about what it was like to live with the often dour Potions Professor. He was certain he was looking forward to going back to his new home for Christmas though, to spend it with his new father, and to learn what it meant to have a home to go back to. Harry had never celebrated a real Christmas before... Entry to Winter Fest 2021. This story is part of the series, Harry Of Bainbridge & A Bainbridge Christmas. The previous story in the series is Harry Of Bainbridge.
This story is part of the series, Christmas Stories. The previous story in the series is 21 Days In December. The next story in the series is A Father For Christmas.

Takes Place: 3rd Year Chapters: 4
Snape flavour: Canon Snape, Snape Comforts, Snape is Kind, Snape is Loving, Snape is Stern Completed: No
Categories: Fic Fests > Winter fest 2021, Teacher Snape > Professor Snape, Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Family, Fluff, General, Hurt/Comfort
Tags: None Word count: 18908
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Original Character, Ron Read: 16486
Published: 06 Dec 2021 - Updated: 18 Dec 2021
Awards:
Story Notes:

Fest prompts used: Snape makes Harry tea, and the dungeons flood accidently (or purposely if by Fred and George) and is turned into an ice rink. Snape isn't happy about it.  A Muggle treat not found in the wizarding world.  Picking out the perfect tree.

Table of Contents

1. The Boy Who Belonged In Bainbridge (And Knew It) by JAWorley [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2928 words) Printer

2. A Return To Bainbridge by JAWorley [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2964 words) Printer

3. The Perfect Tree by JAWorley [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2576 words) Printer

4. An Orphanage Christmas by JAWorley [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (10440 words) Printer

When football is mentioned, it means soccer.

To be continued...
JAWorley is the author of 61 other stories. This story is part of the series, Harry Of Bainbridge & A Bainbridge Christmas. The previous story in the series is Harry Of Bainbridge.
This story is part of the series, Christmas Stories. The previous story in the series is 21 Days In December. The next story in the series is A Father For Christmas.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked A Bainbridge Christmas also liked 424 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5