Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar
Summary: “Severus,” Harry had asked, “what’s a Death Eater?”

“Where did you hear that word?” Professor Snape questioned sharply.

Harry reeled back a bit, surprised by the raised voice. He didn’t say it out loud, because he wasn’t totally stupid, but he thought that was a rather daft question to ask. Hadn’t they both been there when Mr. Malfoy had referred to Severus as one? Hadn’t they both seen that paper in Professor Dumbledore’s office? “Er, well… it’s not a word, is it? It’s two.”

Harry hears the phrase "Death Eater" being thrown around a lot lately, especially in reference to his new adoptive father, Professor Snape. He finally asks Severus what it means, and isn't terribly pleased to learn the answer. This story is part of the series, that's the thing about illicit affairs. The previous story in the series is Love Doesn't Require a Title. The next story in the series is Boundaries.

Takes Place: 2nd Year Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: Snape is Loving Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape > Guardian Snape Genres: Angst, Drama, Family
Tags: Adoption, Hufflepuff!Harry Word count: 2190
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required), Draco Read: 529
Rated: K
Warnings: None
Series: that's the thing about illicit affairs
Challenges: None
Published: 20 Jun 2023 - Updated: 20 Jun 2023
Awards:
Table of Contents

1. Death Eater by MellarkandArt [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2190 words) Printer

The End.
MellarkandArt is the author of 22 other stories. This story is part of the series, that's the thing about illicit affairs. The previous story in the series is Love Doesn't Require a Title. The next story in the series is Boundaries.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5