Potions and Snitches
Snape and Harry Gen Fanfiction Archive

Printer The print whole story view may not work for longer stories.
[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Summary: Due to an accident, Snape suffers a severe concussion and amnesia. After learning from an unfamiliar person in the Hospital Wing that he has a son and wife, he makes it his mission to be with his son at all costs. But is what the young redhead told him all a lie, though? This story is part of the series, So, yeah, we're slightly less crazy than Bellatrix. Well, the jury's still out on that. One thing is for certain, this is so much fun, you will swear you're under CRUCIO!!!!!!!!!!!. The previous story in the series is Severus Snape and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. The next story in the series is Litterbox Xmas Special.

Takes Place: 5th summer Chapters: 1
Snape flavour: None Completed: Yes
Categories: Parental Snape, Misc > All written in Snape's POV Genres: Angst, Family
Tags: Alternate Universe Word count: 4353
Main Characters: .Snape and Harry (required) Read: 4091
Published: 16 Oct 2010 - Updated: 16 Oct 2010
Awards:
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns everything related to Harry Potter

This idea came from a coversation in the chatroom. :D

This story is centered primarily around Snape with Harry showing up towards the end.

Table of Contents

1. Ultimate Prank by Lady Lanera [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4353 words) Printer

The End.
Lady Lanera is the author of 33 other stories. This story is part of the series, So, yeah, we're slightly less crazy than Bellatrix. Well, the jury's still out on that. One thing is for certain, this is so much fun, you will swear you're under CRUCIO!!!!!!!!!!!. The previous story in the series is Severus Snape and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. The next story in the series is Litterbox Xmas Special.
This story is a favorite of 9 members. Members who liked Ultimate Prank also liked 970 other stories.

Disclaimer Charm: Harry Potter and all related works including movie stills belong to J.K. Rowling, Scholastic, Warner Bros, and Bloomsbury. Used without permission. No copyright infringement is intended. No money is being made off of this site. All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress.

Powered by eFiction 3.5